There are few more days left for the launch of Microsoft’s new gaming console Xbox One X and the company is trying their best to specify the true power of the upcoming console through every possible way. A new official TV commercial spot is just released for that which carries the anthem Feel True Power and is been aired yesterday in the US during the Sunday Night Football and the Season 8 premieres of The Walking Dead.
The campaign is very efficient that is rolling out all across the globe now. It is designed greatly to appeal all the gamers while the audiences will definitely go through an emotional roller coaster to elicit their emotions such as excitement, fear, fright, and passion. The campaign is very attractive no doubt that indicates the true power of the new Xbox One X console.
Microsoft is all set to launch this console on November 7th that carries a tag World’s Most Powerful Console by the company. However, it is true that when this console will arrive the market, it will create a new history of the true 4K gaming era. Xbox One X is a great addition to the Xbox family which will be available at $500 in the US.
Here are some details on this Xbox One X console:
- This World’s Most Powerful Console even though is tagged as the most powerful but it is the smallest as well in sizes. This is 40% more powerful than the PS4 Pro.
- It integrates a 4K UHD Blu-ray player.
- Three USB 3.0 ports are positioned on the console.
- The optical stand will allow you to place the console both vertically and horizontally.
- Every Xbox One console games can be better played on this new console.