The year 2015 did not go that well for Sony and to summarize one can say that the year 2015 went patchy for Sony in terms of smartphones, however, the launch of Sony Xperia… Z6 will surely help Sony to get back on its toes. Some specifications which got leaked related to this much-awaited smartphone are as follows.
- Operating system: since Sony Xperia… Z6 will be an android phone; hence, the operating system will be Android 6.0 marshmallow. However as the time will pass, the operating system will surely be updated to facilitate the users of the phones.
- Processor: The processor is Quad-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A57 & Quad-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A57 processor paired with Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset and Adreno 530 GPU.
- Memory: The handset consist of 4GB RAM, the internal memory is composed of 64 GB micro SD card which can also be further increased to 200 GB, which is an additional advantage
- Camera: The popular processor named as Snapdragon 820 has been used in the new handset, which will enhance the quality of the video along with the image. The front camera may be of 8 megapixels, the flash will be of LED which surely will facilitate classical selfies
- Scanner: The new set will be equipped with fingerprint scanners, the new phone will be resistant to dust and water since it is IP68 certified, the phone will have the ability to survive in water worth 1.5 meters for 30 minutes.