What difference would extra sleep give to your overall health? According to the CDC, 1/3 of U.S. adults do not get enough sleep on a regular basis. Blame packed schedules, an overly available tech-based society, or an inability to shut off our brains….the sleep struggle is real! For so many of us who have a hard time falling asleep or staying asleep, getting extra sleep is something of which we can only dream! I absolutely love Dreampad, the clinically proven, therapeutic smart pillow for helping me fall asleep fast and stay asleep!
Dreampad actually triggers my body’s relaxation response and helps me power down at night. Here is how it works!
- No uncomfortable headphones, earbuds, or headbands
- Compatible with their recommended soundscapes or your favorite tunes
- Comes with a music app including 10 soundscapes designed to increase deep sleep
- Backed by peer-reviewed research
- Shown to be effective at reducing stress, falling asleep, staying asleep longer
- Used effectively in hundreds of clinics, including pediatric hospitals of Duke, Stanford, and Harvard
- 30-day money back guarantee
The Dreampad is available in a variety of sizes to fit every sleep style, including Memory Support, Firm Support, Medium Support, and Slim Support.
To learn more about the Dreampad, visit https://dreampadsleep.