South Korean giant Samsung is dominating the smartphone market for quite long. And they continue to hold the market with several new introductions each year. They have already launched their mid-range smartphone to other markets in the globe. But it was due for the US market.
And now the company announced of bringing their mid-range devices to the US market this September 14th.
The mid-range devices from Samsung are:
- Galaxy A6
- Galaxy J3 and J7
- 5 inch Galaxy Tab A
Galaxy A6 is the best looking of them which will be available at $360 in the US. The bigger version of this set, the Galaxy A6 Plus is already available in Europe. But the company did not clear anything about its availability in the US.
Some details on the listed mid-range devices are shared here.
- It has a 5.6 inch OLED display
- It is powered by the 1.6GHz Octa-core processor along with 3GB RAM
- The battery capacity is 3000mAH
- This set has a 16MP rear camera along with a front camera.
- It is equipped with features like face recognition and fingerprint sensor.
Galaxy J3 and J7
- The J7 one has a 5.5-inch display. It has 13MP rear and front-facing camera.
- The J3 one is bit smaller having a 5-inch display along with an 8MP rear camera and 5MP front camera.
10.5 inch Galaxy TAB A
- It has the bigger 10.5 inch WUXGA display.
- This is powered by the 1.8 GHz octa-core processor along with 3GB RAM. The internal storage is 32GB that is further expandable up to 400GB.
- It boasts a bigger 7300 mAH battery size.