We have heard of the 8K TV concept that Samsung announced at the CES. But, now you will be able to buy this TV in real. Samsung just unveiled their first commercial 4K TV that will go on sale by the next Month. So, just a few more days and the wait will be over!
They announced about the 8K TV named as Q900R at the IFS which is the largest technology show held in Germany.
Here are more details on the first 8K TV from Samsung.
- Q900R will be available in four sizes which include 65 inches, 75 inches, 82 inches and 85 inches.
- This TV will have support for the new HDR10+ format.
- Upscaling technology is used in this TV that uses the artificial intelligence.
- Q900R is able to peak a brightness of 4000 units.
- This TV is designed to produce an image of 680×4320 pixels. So, the pixel is 4 times better than the Ultra HD TV while it is 8 times better than the HD TV.
- QLED backlighting technology will produce deeper black and brighter along with all these, users will also be able to enjoy the other common QLED features.
However, it is important to mention that this TV will carry a big price tag. It expected to carry a five-figure price tag. So, if you are eager to own one, get ready to hit the bank account heavily.
Samsung has not revealed anything about the price. They have also not disclosed about the availability. Anyways, soon the TV will go on sale.
Another big electronic giant LG too is on the way to bring their first 8K TV. They too have not disclosed anything about their TV. So, wait for a few more days to know the real truth.