Remo Recover Windows is an efficient data recovery software which recovers data under various data loss scenarios like – corrupted partition, deleted or lost partition, formatted / reformatted drive, inaccessible partition, repartitioned hard drive, and so on.
This Windows Data Recovery tool is built with advanced scanning algorithms that deeply scan the drive to locate and recover lost or erased files from hard drive, flash drive, external hard disk, and other storage devices.
Remo Recover (Windows) – The Complete Data Recovery Tool!
Whether you have to get back files from a partition which turned RAW, damaged hard drive, or even files which were accidentally deleted, Remo Recover retrieves them in a quick and easy way. It is painful to lose data, especially when a backup is not present. But this shouldn’t be a cause for concern because Remo Recover Windows will retrieve large deleted folders, missing files, erased documents, etc., with ease.
Features of Remo Recover Windows Software
The tool starts with a complete drive scan to locate deleted, or lost data and recovers it in just a short span of time. Files from inaccessible, corrupted, RAW, formatted partitions will be retrieved. All the important files such as documents, video files, Office files, photos, ZIP files, audio files, and so on, will be recovered. This utility supports deleted or lost data recovery from laptops, desktops, and notebooks.
Remo Recover Windows software also helps to restore partitions deleted or lost from RAID0, RAID1, and RAID5 arrays. It also performs data recovery from various file systems like FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, and NTFS5. It even helps to get back formatted partition data after Windows OS reinstallation. In addition, files lost during transfer, file system conversion, partition resizing, and so on, will be recovered.
- Windows Operating System Compatibility – Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2003
- RAM – Minimum size: 512 MB (1 GB – recommended)
- The software works on both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows computer
Salient Features of Remo Recover Windows Tool
- It sorts recovered files on the basis of file name, file size, date, and file type
- Provides Find option to look for a particular file from the list of recovered files
- Comes with a simple user interface which makes recovery process easy
- Provides Preview option to view recovered files prior to restoration
- Save Recovery Session option to pause the recovery process, and resume it at any later time, thus avoiding drive rescan
Follow these Steps to Recover Data using Remo Recover Windows
Download the software on your Windows system, and install it. If data has to be recovered from the external storage device, then connect it to the system. Launch the application, and follow the steps mentioned below to recover data.
Step 1: On the main screen, you need to select Recover Drives option
Step 2: In the following screen, select either Partition Recovery or Formatted / Reformatted Recovery option based on the data loss situation
Step 3: Select the drive from the list of displayed drives to recover data and click Next button
Step 4: When scanning process is completed, the software displays the recovered files in File Type View and Data View
Step 5: Preview the recovered files, and then finally save them to a preferred destination