The San Francisco, California based gaming company Razer has already confirmed about an upcoming event to be held on 1st November and it is expected that they are all set to unveil their first gaming Smartphone on that special day. The Android-powered phone named as the Razer Phone will be integrated with all the high-end features and specifications to make it a real gaming phone.
While there are still few days left to get the real view of the gaming phone, here are all the possible features and specification of Razer phone collected from the GFXBench profile.
Features and Specification of Razer Phone
- This phone is said to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor along with the most powerful Soc till date.
- It will come packed with 8GB RAM and 64GB internal storage which is the most striking feature of this gaming phone.
- Razer will integrate the Android Nougat 7.1.1 on the device so it will be a complete android powered phone.
- The big 5.7-inch QHD display has a resolution of 2560×1440 which will allow users to enjoy every game just perfectly. Also, the screen will carry a widescreen aspect ratio of 16:9.
- Coming to the camera part, this most anticipating phone will have a 12 MP rear camera and an 8MP front camera. The camera will be featured with 4K video recording capabilities, autofocus, HDR, phase detection support, touch focus etc.
- NFC, GPS, and Bluetooth too will be accompanied with this phone.
So, this phablet from Razer will definitely be a good choice for all the game lovers. However, this phone is actually developed by an American start-up Nextbit and Razer have acquired them this last January.
Wait for few more days to get the real view of Razer phone.