Lenovo and Motorola added a new Smartphone in the mid-range line by announcing their Moto X4 at this IFA on Thursday. This phone is aimed towards all that carry a very reasonable price tag. Europe will be first to get this Smartphone by September while the launch will follow in other regions in this coming fall.
The phone will be available in many variants. The US and Europe will get it with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage while other regions will get it with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage as per the report. More on the features and specifications of this mid-range Moto X4 is outlined here.
Features and Specifications:
- The device will be powered by 2.2 GHz Snapdragon processor while the RAM and storage combination is expected to be 3GB-32GB and 4GB-64GB.
- It will sport a 5.2-inch 1080p display that is featured with saturated color tones, wide-angle clarity and excellent contrast to offer vivid and sharp images.
- The IP68 rating ensures it is designed to withstand dust and water perfectly.
- The dual camera system is another highlighted feature of this Moto X4. It pairs a 12 MP RGB shooter and 8MP camera to capture a wide 120-degree field of view. Also, the 16 MP front camera with that f/2.0 aperture lens allows you capturing a great selfie definitely.
- Coming to the battery part, it boasts a 3000 mAH battery that can keep the phone alive for pretty long.
- With all these, the most exciting part is the built-in Amazon’s Alexa which will act as a great assistant to help you complete your task hassle free.
So, even though this Smartphone is claimed as the mid-range device but its features are really excellent that allow you to get the taste of a high-end device.