Microsoft has cut the cost of its Lumia 640 this week, and is as of now offering it for only $49 off-contract (although locked to AT&T).
The impressive lower-mid-range Lumia 640 – which was one of our most loved gadgets of a year ago – is normally priced at $59.99, however from today until February 15, you can purchase it in black from the Microsoft Store with $10.99 off its standard price.
The Lumia 640’s key specs include:
- 5-inch ClearBlack IPS LCD with HD (1280x720px) resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Quad-center 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB onboard capacity (plus microSD support up to 128GB)
- Backside illuminated 8MP back camera with LED flash and 1080p video recording
- 0.9MP front-facing camera with wide-angle lens and 720p video
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Ambient light sensor, accelerometer, proximity sensor, magnetometer and SensorCore
- Replaceable 2500mAh battery
- 141.3 x 72.2 x 8.8mm; 145g
The gadget ships with Windows Phone 8.1 Update 2 onboard, however it will be among the first to be upgraded to Windows 10 Mobile… when that update eventually rolls off.
The discount on the Lumia 640 is only one of a few deals available at the Microsoft Store right now. The organization is likewise offering $100 off its Surface 3 tablet, and an identical discount on its flagship Surface Pro 4, and in addition $50 off the Band 2, and a free game and $75 gift code with the Xbox One.