Recently Nintendo has made public its plan to produce a new console by the name of “Switch”. According to the Nintendo officials, The Switch will be launched into the market by next year’s March.
Many people think that one year is too much time as some facts shared about the new console are eye-catching, these facts are as follows
- The new console is very dissimilar from the Wii U and Wii
- The Switch is very different from other popular game consoles like Xbox One and PS4.
- The games will be enjoyed by kids though the Switch’s target market is not kids at all
It is also speculated that with The Switch which will be launched by Nintendo will have controllers that can be simply termed as great. Though nothing final can be said, however aspects of the controllers have leaked. Some of the aspects are as follows
- The Nintendo Switch basically consists of two controller parts which are very much detachable in nature. The controllers have the ability to clip in both sides of the Switch Console
- Both the parts have been encompassed in the core system
- Both the controllers contain 4 buttons and a 1x Analogue stick
- Both the controllers are equipped with shoulder button
- Both the controllers are equipped with trigger button
- To cushion the detachable mechanism a release button small in size has been placed
- It is speculated that motion controls will be very much there as well
- On the right side of the controller one can easily find the home button
- On the left side of the controller the Non-descript circle button can be seen
- The plus button is placed on the right side of the controller
- The Minus button is placed on the left side of the controller
The true specifications can only be discussed after the release of Nintendo Switch.