The latest flagship from Apple such as iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and the most anticipated iPhone X are yet to arrive the store but the Apple’s latest mobile OS already is out before that and users can enjoy it hassle-free to get the best out of their device. The new iOS 11 came with some major and noticeable improvements to allow the iPhone and iPad users to enjoy it extensively.
The compatible devices include iPhone SE, iPhone 5S and above, iPad Air (both generation), iPad Pro (all generations), iPad Mini 2 and above and finally the six generation of iPod Touch. However, it is must to say that it is the iPad owners who will be benefitted most from this new iOS 11.
iOS 11 carried numerous excellent features and those are listed here.
New Features of iOS 11
- It supports immersive augmented reality
- A customizable Dock display is introduced here to allow users access the recently used apps and tools.
- The capability of file management through the File app that is the centralized location to store files in the cloud or in the device.
- Automatic language translation facility
- Introduction of the Do-Not-Disturb feature which can be activated for safe driving.
- A redesigned App Store
- The hidden features include customizing the appearance of Control Center, transfer of settings from one device to other, recording on-screen images and sharing the personal Wi-Fi Hotspot.
This new iOS is available for update now. Users can head towards iTunes to check for the update and then go ahead to download the iOS 11.
Also, in case you receive a message saying a new update is available, just tap on Install now button and it will resume the over-the-air installation process.