The most awaited flagship product of Apple has always been the iPhone. Like every year, all Apple lovers have been waiting impatiently for the launch of the brand new iPhone 8. Last year, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus were able to exceed expectations.
Yet, the exclusion of the headphone jack was not exactly accepted happily. Now, there are a lot of expectations from the upcoming model of iPhone and there is a lot of pressure on Apple. Will they be able to come up with another amazing model?
Major leaks about iPhone 8
Even though iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus was basically just an upgrade to the previous versions, the models were still a hit. If Apple is able to bring in some amazing features, then iPhone 8 will undoubtedly be a massive hit and bring in a lot of money for the company.
Many rumors claiming that the iPhone 8 will be a throwback to the features we saw about 10 years ago have invigorated a major excitement among all iPhone users and they can’t wait to upgrade to the latest version. These are the major leaks that we have heard so far about the features in iPhone 8:
- iPhone 8 will be packed with a 3000 Mah battery.
- The rear camera will probably be 16 Megapixels and the front camera will be 8 Megapixels. The rear camera will have Dual LED flash and 4k video recording. Sony IMXXX will also be a part of iPhone 8’s camera. The ISOCELL sensors will be upgraded so that low-light images are captured in a better manner.
- Other interesting features that are likely to be seen in the new model are 5G, Super-fast Charging, Finger Print Scanner as well as Retina Eye Scanner.
- The running operating system will be iOS 10.02 and it will be upgradable to 11.0.
- The processor will be A-11 with a 4 GB RAM.
- The screen size is likely to be 5.0” while the screen resolution is being guessed at a resolution of 1920 x 1080.
- The display will be an OLED type with a wider angle and added brightness. It will also be a Holographic display.
- Instead of the common Gorilla Glass protection, this model will have Sapphire Glass protection which will be unbreakable.
- iPhone 8 will likely be priced at a rate of $750 or 700 Euros.
Apple has always been very innovative in terms of the features and specifications of every new model. The inclusion of OLED technology offers a major advantage over the regular LED display because it means bright, clear colors, better contrast and better usage of battery. Tim Cook’s reputation is on the line here and we are expecting some major revolution on his part.
The launch of iPhone 8 is clashing with the 10th anniversary of Apple, so this model is going to be rather special. iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus is expected to release in the month of September.