Last time we introduced you to Cometdocs, its performances, and the latest updates, but we also said that you should stay tuned because many more surprises are yet to come. So, as promised, the time has come to present you some new treats from Cometdocs kitchen. This time, after considering carefully users’ requests and wishes, the developers from Cometdocs have decided to put one of the most downloaded app – PDF to Word Converter in a new guise.
In other words, this latest version of PDF to Word Converter is even more functional and adapted to user’s needs, keeping the old, but good and useful features. Therefore, let’s see what’s old and what’s new.
Old, but excellent features
- No limits on the file size or number of converted files
- Excellent PDF to Word conversion quality
- Scanned and complex PDFs can be converted as well
- You can convert Gmail attachments and files from Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and OneDrive directly from our app
New features and improvements
- Linked Services are now free for all users and not an In-App purchase
- It’s also possible to convert PDFs from iCloud storage place
- There is an option to rename the converted document
- Conversions are improved thanks to upgraded servers
Likewise, there are some other surprises that you’ll have to discover by yourself once you download PDF to Word Converter.
Whether you need to make some changes to your PDFs on the go, to extract data from PDF files or to reuse existing documents in order to create new ones quickly, you’d use PDF to Word Converter. It will save your time and help you manage your documents with ease on your iPhone or iPad. Therefore, just hit the App Store, download PDF to Word Converter and discover all its possibilities.
Also, remember to keep an eye on Cometdocs, you never know when the new surprise will come out!