Suffered from data loss on your system? Don’t want to let go of your old photos and videos and don’t have space for installing new items? This is no longer a problem. Go ahead and a maintain a backup with the latest version of the AOMEI Backupper.
Better Version with Better Features!
AOMEI Backupper 4.1.0 is a great extension to the old version that has a lot of new and exciting features. The very first prominent feature is that the users can send a feedback. Got any problems? Send a feedback to the company in a fraction of seconds. The latest version of the AOMEI Backupper can also support editing of tasks that don’t have a backup.
Loads of Improvements
There is an improvement in the email notification as well as work has been done on the multiple languages that are already existing, which includes French (Français), Italian (Italiano), Dutch (Nederlands) and Turkish (Türkçe) to generate the best user experience. The main registration/enrolment step when upgrading the Standard Edition should also get enhanced optimized.
The previous version also had many good features which are continued in this version as well. It is one of the best software due to the fact that it is an all-in-one backup, sync, recovery and clone software. It is free to download and no expertise is required to use the software.
Faced Issues Before? Not Anymore! Everything has been fixed!
The latest AOMEI Backupper 4.1.0 has fixed a lot of issues that were creating a problem for the users.
- The first thing, that is the Linux partitions, are displayed as empty which have been fixed now. The program no longer crashes when loading GPT disks in some systems. The local file or local folder having the same name does not load when the file or folder of Share/NAS node is double-clicked.
- The issue with the file attributes (read/hide) changed after being restored has also been fixed.
- The issue related to the email notification, there is no subject or the subject displays as jumbled characters have also been fixed.
- The source partitions are no longer incorrect when running a scheduled partition backup task.
- An issue related to the program does not ask or prompt for any re-entry once the username, as well as password of Share/NAS, have been changed.
- Error code 33 (failed to read sector) occurs when backing up or cloning disks and partitions in some systems, error code 214 (insufficient space on the target disk) usually occurs when cloning disks, restoring data and partitions in some systems and error code 4161 (target location is not writable) occurs during the process of restoring or syncing files in few systems have been fixed thoroughly.
Certainly, The Best Solution
The new version of AOMEI Backupper 4.1.0 is one of the best solutions in the market to handle all the problems related to any backup, sync or recovery related issue. It is one stop solution to all the technical data related problems in terms of backup.